POLYTRON Semi-Synthetic Motor Oils SAE 10W-30 are a blend of premium synthetic base oils, POLYTRON MTC and other selected additives, designed to give excellent performance in all recommended applications.
Oil Change Interval 25.000 km
POLYTRON SAE 10W-30 Semi-Synthetic engine oil contains an effective detergent-dispersant which keeps the EGR engines highly clean. These are additionally fortified with oxidation-corrosion inhibitors, foam inhibitors to protect vital engine parts from scuffing and wear and to protect bearings from corrosion. Thanks to POLYTRON MTC that is part of this motor oil, oil change intervals may be extended in engines that are in reasonably good operation condition.
• Meets and exceeds today's demanding energy conservation requirements
• TBN with Alkaline Reserve for EGR engines
• Effectively neutralizes corrosive acids to protect bearings and other vital engine surfaces
• Premium base oils give excellent low temperature performance and extra-long life service
• POLYTRON MTC additive package adds many more excellent features like wear elimination and very clean engine parts
• Recommended for vehicles and motorcycles where manufacturers specify API CI-4/SL and ACEA A3/B4, A3/B3, JASO MA-2
• Meets Requirements VW 502.00/505.00, VW 501.01, Renault RN0710/0700, MB 229.3/229.1, PSA B71 2294, PSA B71 2300, FIAT 9.55535-D2
• Recommended for cars with a particulate filter (DPF or FAP)
• Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
• Recommended for all turbo-charged EGR Diesel engines
• Recommended for heavy trucks Diesel engines used in transport, construction and agriculture
• Meets Requirements E4/E7, MB 228.5/228.3, MB 229.3/229.1, MAN M3277, Volvo VDS-3, Renault Trucks RXD, Mack EO-M Plus, Cummins CES 20077/78, Caterpillar ECF-1-a, Deutz DQC III-10, MTU Type 3