- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Passwords Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
2. Order Process
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please refer to Returns).
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of product passes to you on the date when the Goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- Delivery time is 3 to 7 business days after an order, depending on the location. The delivery time starts from the next working day, rather than the day on which the order was made.
- Prices displayed on this Website exclude delivery, which will be added at the checkout.
-The products that you ordered will be sent to you as soon as we have received payment to Polytron Bulgaria Ltd by one of the online payment methods in our website.
- All prices include VAT at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- We offer a 15 day money back guarantee, please refer to our Returns Policy.
- In order to improve the quality of our products, specifications may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 15 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All deliveries are made on the understanding that you, the customer have the facilities to accept the delivery, at the time it is made. Unless special arrangements for delivery have been made and accepted by us prior to despatch, any additional delivery costs will be charged to the customer.
- We will not take back opened or damaged products.
6. Intellectual Property
- All materials on this site are copyrighted and can not be used for commercial purposes or for the purpose of undermining the reputation of the trademark. Otherwise, you will encounter with the law for breach of copyright.
- Permission to use banners to affiliate program is only for all our partners, who are registered in the partners program on this website.
Polytron Bulgaria Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy at all times. The information we collect about you when you register on our site is used to process your orders and to provide a high standard of service. Our site uses a secure server and encryption to increase the security of our customer's information.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
When you register your details at Polytron Bulgaria Ltd, we ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address and e-mail address. This information is used solely to process your orders and may be passed to our business partners for security purposes in order to verify your identify and/or payment details. Your contact details may be passed to our delivery partners too, purely for the purposes of allowing them to contact you.
Your payment details are encrypted and transmitted to our payment services provider in order to allow them to authorise the payment. Your card details are not retained or held at anytime by Polytron Bulgaria Ltd. Your card is not charged until the goods are dispatched.
We may from time to time, wish to send you details of special offers, promotions and news we feel may be of interest to you. You always have the option to opt-out of this service, when initially registering or at anytime thereafter. All of our communications include a link to allow you to opt-out of receiving these e-mails.
We will not pass on, rent or sell your details with any other third party.
Our Use of Log Files
When you visit our site we automatically record your IP address, your browser type, the current time and details of the pages and products viewed. This information is aggregated and then used to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to see what they look for and view. This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
All Polytron Bulgaria Ltd employees take your personal information very seriously. All employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access to our customer's personal information is limited to key management personnel and our customer services department. The information is User ID and password protected and our Web security is reviewed on a regular basis. Our server is installed and runs with a encryption SSL.
Correcting/Updating Your Personal Information
Any time after registering with Polytron Bulgaria Ltd, you may update your personal information. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly.
Links to Other Sites
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, there may be occasions when we are forced to disclose personal information by law, where we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a current police investigation, judicial proceeding, court order or other legal action served on our business.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless we are negligent, we can not be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.